- Intelligent TV processing technology powered by 4K HDR Processor X1 that delivers picture quality full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- Reproduces over a billion accurate colors resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, enhanced by TRILUMINOS Pro.
- Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.8
- Experience immersive cinematic content with support for Dolby Vision & Atmos.2
- Enhance your gaming experience with exclusive features for the PlayStation®5 .
- Your eyes naturally focus on the immersive big picture with a flush surface narrow bezel design.6
- See blur-free picture quality in fast-moving sports and movies powered by Motionflow XR™ technology.
- Bring back lost texture and detail and see your content upscaled to near-4K resolution with 4K X-Reality PRO™.7
- With the optional BRAVIA CAM, video chat with friends and family and use Gesture Control for uninterrupted control without a remote.9
- 4K HDR processor X1™
Our powerful processor uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and boost detail. With an even clearer 4K signal, everything you watch is closer to 4K quality, full of lifelike color and contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO™
Our TVs with a wide color gamut and unique TRILUMINOS PRO™ algorithm can detect color from saturation, hue, and brightness to reproduce natural shades in every detail. You’ll enjoy colors that are closer to those seen in the real world.
- 4K X-Reality™ PRO
See glorious 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1™. Images filmed in 2K and even HD are upscaled close to 4K levels of detail by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database.
- Motionflow™ XR
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Auto Low Latency Mode
With Auto Low Latency Mode in HDMI 2.1, BRAVIA recognizes when a console is connected and powered on, and automatically switches to low latency mode. You’ll enjoy smoother, more responsive gameplay—vital for fast-moving, high-intensity games.
- Auto HDR Tone Mapping
With Auto HDR Tone Mapping, the HDR settings will be optimized instantly during your PS5™ console’s initial setup. Your PS5™ automatically recognizes individual BRAVIA TV models and selects the best HDR setting for your TV accordingly. So even in high-contrast scenes, you’ll see the crucial details and colors in the brightest and darkest parts of the screen.
- Auto Genre Picture Mode
BRAVIA automatically switches into Game mode to minimize input lag and make the action more responsive. When watching movies on PlayStation5® consoles, it switches back to Standard Mode to focus on picture processing for more expressive scenes.
- X-Balanced Speaker
Designed to complement the sound quality and slimness of the TV with its unique new shape, our X-Balanced Speaker drives movies and music with clear sound.
- Bluetooth connectivity
Connect Bluetooth®-compatible devices to your TV for easy wire-free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favorite place—without any disturbances or interruptions.
- Ambient Optimization
Sit back and enjoy an enthralling viewing experience. Our unique ambient optimization technology with light sensor automatically adjusts picture and sound to your environment.
- Light Sensor
On conventional TVs, brightness stays the same regardless of light in a room, resulting in pictures that are too dark or bright. This TV includes a light sensor that optimizes picture brightness to room conditions, boosting brightness in light rooms and reducing it in dark ones so you get the perfect view.
- Sound optimization for your room
Sound experience can change depending on your room environment. For example, curtains absorb sound, while objects in front of the TV can disturb the passage of sound, compromising the quality of what you hear. This TV detects objects and reproduces sound that’s enhanced and optimized to your room.
- Works with BRAVIA CAM
Connect your BRAVIA TV with BRAVIA CAM, sold separately, for an even more immersive viewing experience. BRAVIA CAM recognizes where you are in the room and how far you are from the TV, then adjusts sound and picture settings so they’re just right. You can also enjoy an array of fun new TV experiences with BRAVIA CAM, including gesture controls, video chat, and many more.
- Google TV
Browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your streaming services, all in one place and organized into topics and genres based on what interests you.
- Voice Search
Find your favorite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing—you just have to ask.
- Google Assistant
Your TV is more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalized recommendations by saying, “what should I watch?” Even get answers like sports scores, control smart-home devices, and more. Talk to Google to get started.
- Works with Alexa
Connect your Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume, and more.
- Works with Ok Google
Watch your favorite movies and shows without hunting down the remote. Now you can just use your voice to control your Sony TV through a Google Assistant-enabled device. Just say “Ok Google” to get started.
- Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from the Apple TV app, your favorite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
- Chromecast built-in
Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
- Easy to wipe
Designed with a flush surface featuring lower buttons and a special polyurethane coating, our remote is easy to wipe and keep clean. All buttons are specially coated with antibacterial material.
- Smart remote
All your connected devices can be controlled with our smart remote. One-button access to video-on-demand services brings shows and movies into your room in seconds.
- Flush Surface
As the bezel is extremely narrow, your eyes naturally focus on the picture, not what’s around it.
- Living Decor
Our Living Decor turns your TV into an essential part of your living space with on-screen artwork, personal photos, screensaver themes, and clock functions.
- Dolby Vision® & Dolby Atmos®
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision® brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos® fills the room with immersive surround sound.
- 2 Dolby Vision content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- 3 Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset and enable the feature during initial setup. Feature is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- 4 Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. This function works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON and is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- 5 Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- 6 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- 7 This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- 8 This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- 9 Other than video chat, other BRAVIA CAM features will be available via future firmware update.
- 10 SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models ranging from 48” class to 77” class. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- 11 The recycle rate refers to flame-retardant materials. The recyclable material used on the TV may differ depending on size.
- 12 Compared to FY18 models. The ratio may vary by model.