MSI GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ventus 2X 12G OC Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 3060
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6 192-bit memory interface
- MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
Take full control with the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software in the world.
Two fans and a huge heatsink ensure a cool and quiet experience for you.
TORX FAN 3.0
The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm, keeping fans still and maintaining silence until cooling is needed.
The custom PCB has been engineered with hardened circuits and optimized trace routing for performance and reliability.
An abundance of thermal pads use any chance for additional heat transfer directly from the components.
MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Supported OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- PCI Express x16 Slot
- 1 x 8-pin PCI-E Connectors
- 550 Watt or greater power supply
|Make and Model||MSI GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ventus 2X 12G OC Graphics Card|
|Part Number||GeForce RTX 3060 Ven|
|Chipset||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060|
|Boost Clock||1807 MHz|
|Memory Speed||15 Gbps|
|Memory Bandwidth||360 GB/s|
|Digital Max. Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|HDCP Compliant||HDCP 2.3|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 4.0|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||None|
|Max. Display Support||4|
|HDMI||x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
|DisplayPort||x 3(Native DisplayPort 1.4a)|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCI-E Connectors|
|Dimensions||235 x 124 x 42 mm|
- MSI Graphics Card
- Users Manual