- Everything You Want in Half the Space*— Plus Easy-Reach Controls
- Redefine your space and reinvent how you do laundry with room to add a sink, a folding table or just organized storage—all with a sleek, streamlined look
- Only LG WashTower™ has the convenient Center Control™ panel that’s perfectly positioned with both washer and dryer controls at just the right height
- Typical stacked washers and dryers place dryer controls at the very top, making them hard to see and reach without using a step stool every time
- * Half the functional floor space.
- Built-In Intelligence Takes Out the Guesswork
- Forget about endless sorting or toggling through cycles—built-in sensors use AI technology to detect fabric texture and load size, then automatically select the right wash/dry motions, temperatures and more for advanced fabric care
- Activate Smart Learner** in the ThinQ® app, and WashTower™ will remember your preferred settings, from wash temp to spin speed to dry level—so you don’t have to
- ** When normal cycle is selected on control panel.
- With Smart Pairing,™ the washer can even tell the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack
- Advanced Washing and Drying With LG’s Best Cleaning System
- From ultra large capacity to top-of-the-line innovations, the LG WashTower™ delivers the advanced cleaning performance you need
- TurboWash™360° powers through larger loads in less time, thanks to five jets with variable sprays that deliver a complete clean in under 30 minutes†
- † Based on independent testing comparing models WKEX200/WKGX201 and WM3900 in normal cycle with TurboWash™ option, 10 lb. load (June 2020). Only available on models WKEX200/WKGX201.
- The Allergiene™ wash cycle goes beyond everyday cleaning, using the power of steam to remove allergens such as dust, pollen and pet dander in fabrics by more than 95%††
- †† Based on certification by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- Do more than dry—TurboSteam™ technology in the dryer refreshes clothes in between washes as well as children’s toys, decorative pillows and more†††
- ††† Only available on models WKEX200/WKGX201.
Healthy Home Solution
- Reduce Allergens Such as Dust, Pollen And Pet Dander in Fabrics by More Than 95%*
- CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendly® by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)—LG washers are the first to earn this distinction
- Breathe easier with the Allergiene™ cycle that uses the gentle power of steam to remove pet dander and dust from bedding, baby clothes and more
- A proven tool for creating a healthier home—perfect for the more than 65 million Americans living with asthma and allergies
- *Based on certification by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)..
- Save Time and Simplify Laundry Day
- Use the ThinQ® app to start the laundry while you’re out shopping, check remaining cycle time or get notifications on your smartphone
- Go hands-free—select features work with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Never run out of detergent again—Amazon Dash Replenishment Service tracks usage and automatically delivers your favorite detergent right to your door
- ThinQ Care provides monitoring of key functions behind-the-scenes to protect your investment and keep your appliances running smoothly
Tempered Glass Doors
- Premium Looks Designed to Last
- LG front load washers and dryers are the first to use tempered glass doors for a sleek, stylish look that resists shock and scratches
- Complementary door trims enhance the premium feel, with rose gold for all WKE100/WKG101 finishes, chrome for WKEX200/WKGX201 black steel and white finishes, and matte black for WKEX200/WKGX201 nature green finish
Ultra Large Capacity
- Go Big to Save Time and Get More Done
- Say never again to never-ending piles of laundry—ultra large capacity fits more clothes in every load and helps you power through laundry day in less time
- With 4.5 cu. ft. in the washer and 7.4 cu. ft. in the dryer, you can fit big loads of towels, jeans or a king-size comforter, for big time savings every week
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Save Water, Save Energy, Save Money
- High efficiency washer uses far less water and energy than a conventional washer for savings that add up with each load
- Get additional savings with load-sensing technology that adjusts water levels and wash times or by adding the ColdWash™ option to almost any cycle
- For drying, efficient sensor drying and low-heat settings save energy and money