- 0-80% in under 1 Hour. Ecoflow DELTA power station recharged at 10 times the speed of most portable power stations in the market with just a standard AC cable.
- Huge 1.2kWh Capacity. Portability doesn’t have to sacrifice capacity. DELTA is a solar powered generator with a massive 1.2kWh capacity. Enough for hours of backup power.
- Power Almost Anything. DELTA’s huge AC output can even support power tools up to 1800W (Surge to 3300W, Pure Sine Wave). That makes it the best portable power station at this size for output.
- Solar Charging, Car Charging & More. DELTA is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 10-65V solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. Charge to full in as fast as 4 hours with EcoFlow solar panels.
- Supports 11 Devices at Once. All the ports you’d ever need for your gear. Power up to 11 devices all at the same time via AC, DC or USB outlets. Ideal as a outdoor generator for blackouts.
Your Ultimate Safety Net
Packing a 1260Wh battery capacity, this portable powerhouse can easily run your essential home appliances if the power goes out. Compared to a traditional gas generator, DELTA is one of the best in its class. There’s no fumes, no noise and no clunky mechanical parts to deal with.
Power Almost Everything
EcoFlow DELTA is equipped with 13 different outlets for a variety of devices. This combined with a 1800W output means you’re able to power 90% of essential home appliances with ease.
DELTA is one of the most sustainable and efficient portable power supplies on the market. It has a 400W solar input and can be hooked up to multiple EcoFlow solar panels. In optimal conditions combined with the built in MPPT algorithm, DELTA achieves a full recharge in 4-8 hours.
Astonishingly Fast Charging
With X-Stream technology, DELTA is the gold standard when it comes to AC fast charging. Go from 0-80% battery life within an hour or fully charge in 1.6 hours.
Portable, Safe, Efficient
Lightweight and compact, take DELTA anywhere. To help ensure safety and efficiency, its sophisticated BMS monitors voltage and current in real-time. Tweak or change settings and get the best out of DELTA.
Q1: What devices can EFDELTA power?
A: The 6 pure sine wave AC output socket on EFDELTA can power any tools and devices less than 1800 Watts (Surge to 3300W).
Q2: Can charge and discharge at the same time? What is the noise level of EFDELTA?
A: Yes. The noise level will be less than 50DB ( 2-meter distance ).
Q3: How to choose the solar panel and what is the charge time?
A: Equipped with EF ECOFLOW MPPT controller, EFDELTA is compatible with any solar panel as long as they have the same EcoFlow solar connectors:
Open Circuit voltage(OCV): 10-65V/ 10A, 400W Max.
Charge time: Depends on the input power of the solar panel (the strength of the direct sunshine, realistic data varies from different temperature, angles, weather etc.)
Q4: What is the charging time when EFDELTA is charged by a car port cable?
EFDELTA can be fully charged though a 12/24V DC 8A Max. car charger port in 10-12 hours.
Note: RIVER Series AC charging cable couldn’t use with DELTA.
Store in dry and well-ventilated place. If exposed or used in a humid environment for a long time (E.g. seaside), we recommend you use a waterproof bag to keep your battery dry.
If you accidentally drop the product into water or spill water on the battery during use, please make sure to take proper measures to avoid electric shocks before placing it in a safe open area, and stay away from it until it is completely dry. The dried product should not be used again.