- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000E is powered by a DuroMax 457cc DuroMax OHV engine.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power
- LOW OIL SHUT-OFF: Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- IDLE CONTROL: Generator lowers RPMs when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal in situations like on job sites where power is used intermittently.
DuroMax’s XP12000E, 12,000-watt portable generator provides the power normally found in home standby units but in a portable package. Offering power and versatility, the XP12000E is perfect for powering your home’s essential appliances and even central A/C through any power outage, storm, or emergency event. You can also easily transport this unit to the job or campsite. The XP12000E features a user-friendly, keyed electric start, and is also equipped with an optional recoil start. This powerhouse generator is powered by a 457cc, DuroMax OHV Engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel allowing the user to pull up to the maximum 12,000 watts of power. The panel includes two 120V/20AMP outlets, one 120V/30AMP twist-lock outlet, a 120/240V 30AMP outlet, and a 50-amp heavy-duty outlet to power the most demanding needs. The panel also features a voltmeter, circuit breakers, low oil indicator, idle control, and DuroMax’s unique MX2 switch, which doubles your 120-volt amperage for heavy loads. With it, you can get maximum power from each 120-volt receptacle and have the option of operating at both 120 and 240 volts simultaneously.