- WIRELESS REMOTE START: Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before. Gasoline Tank Material-Steel
- QUIET TECHNOLOGY: 61 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, or camping with 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 2.3 gallons of gasoline
- PARALLEL READY: The optional parallel kit (sold separately) enables this inverter to connect with another 2800-watt or higher Champion inverter to double your output power
- INTELLIGAUGE: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 4500-Watt Inverter Generator is ultra-quiet and ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV or providing backup for your essentials. Champion’s got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. Champion’s EZ Start Dial makes getting started quick and easy. Featuring Cold Start Technology, Extended Run Time, and an easy to read fuel gauge, the reliable 212cc Champion engine produces 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and runs for 14 hours at 25% load when the 2.3-gallon fuel tank is full. With a 0.5-quart oil capacity (included 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at an ultra-quiet 61 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as normal speech. The no tool access panel and oil drain tube allow for easy maintenance. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (less than 3% THD). Our Quick Touch Panel offers fast access to all your controls. The Intelligauge with Power Meter monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time to reduce engine wear and tear. As the electrical load is reduced, the inverter reduces engine speed, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and higher fuel economy. The covered outlets in this RV Ready inverter include a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R), a 12V automotive-style outlet, and a handy dual port USB adapter The optional Parallel Kit (sold separately), with included standard 50-amp RV outlet, allows you to increase output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters. The never flat tires and fold-down handle make transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.