A powerful and easy-to-use riding mower, the Bronco 42 is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Intekengine that delivers easy starting and Dependable performance. Operating this rider is as easy as driving a car with AutoDrive transmission. The foot pedal control provides smooth adjustment of speed and direction. The Bronco 42 is designed to provide easy on and off accessibility with a Step-Thru frame design and quick adjustments of cutting height with the fender mounted 5 position lever. Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit and tow behind accessories such as aerators, dump carts and sprayers. You can depend on Troy-Bilt lawn tractors to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek engine offers pressure lubrication that helps to prevent engine damage and extends the life of your mower
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- AutoDrive transmission with foot pedal control drives like a car
- 42-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut. Mulch kit (sold separately) helps maintain a healthier lawn
- Step-Thru frame design provides easier on and off access by providing more leg room
- Make yard clean up easier by using a rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for use as compost or bag for disposal (sold separately)
- Maintain control with easier navigation around landscape borders and obstacles with 18-in turn radius
- Twin-blade, side discharge deck cuts quickly and cleanly with 5-position deck height adjustment
- Ride with more comfort and less vibration with mid-back seat and rubber footpads
- Rear hitch makes it easy to pull garden carts, sprayers and spreaders (attachments sold separately)
- Increased visibility with automatic headlights
- This item ships in a crate that is 68” long 38” wide and 48” high. It weighs 725 lbs.