- iPhone 15 Pro Max. Titanium goes Pro.iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are the first iPhone models to feature an aerospacegrade titanium design that’s incredibly strong, durable, and lighter than ever before. You can customize the new Action button for quick access to a favorite feature. A17 Pro makes everything faster with a Pro-class GPU for next-level mobile gaming, while still providing allday battery life. The Pro camera system is more versatile than ever, putting the equivalent of seven pro lenses in your pocket. Both models have an even more advanced 48MP Main camera for super-high-resolution photos and stunning portraits, and iPhone 15 Pro Max has a 5x Telephoto camera. With the new USB-C connector, pro video formats, and faster Wi-Fi 6E, you can power through workflows. iPhone 15 Pro is pro in every feature.
- Apple’s lightest Pro lineup ever features an aerospace-grade titanium design for the first time, so it’s incredibly strong and light
- Beautiful, fine-brushed finish on the titanium band looks stunning in four gorgeous colors
- With new contoured edges and the thinnest borders ever on an iPhone, it’s a delight to hold in your hand
- Made with the toughest glass-based materials in the industry, including Ceramic Shield, which is tougher than any smartphone glass
- New internal design allows for separate replacement of the back glass, so iPhone is even easier to repair
- For the first time on iPhone, the internal structural frame is made of 100 percent recycled aluminum
Customizable Action button
- Customize the Action button to quickly access a favorite feature
- Choose from Silent mode, Focus, Camera, Flashlight, Voice Memos, Translate,1 Magnifier, Accessibility, or Shortcuts
- Action button is set to Silent mode by default, or you can silence your iPhone with the new silent button in Control Center
- Choose Camera during your next vacation, Focus during work hours, or Accessibility for easy access to helpful features
- Super Retina XDR display has OLED technology for deeper blacks and brighter highlights
- With more third-party apps supporting the Dynamic Island, it’s even more useful—and you can quickly check things like food deliveries, flight details, and game scores
- ProMotion enables smooth performance with a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Always-On display keeps your entire Lock Screen available at a glance, including widgets and Live Activities, so it’s great for StandBy with iOS 17
- A17 Pro, a new generation of Apple silicon, is the first smartphone chip with a 3-nanometer process for incredible performance and efficiency
- 6-core CPU is up to 10 percent faster, with more efficient performance and a new core microarchitecture
- Neural Engine is up to 2x faster, processing up to 35 trillion operations per second to power tasks like Autocorrect and lifting a subject from a photo background
- A17 Pro powers the next generation of mobile gaming, enabling games that have never been on any smartphone before
- Pro-class GPU expands what’s possible on iPhone with a new 6-core design, up to 20 percent faster speed, a new shader architecture, and hardware-accelerated ray tracing for incredible gaming
- Apple silicon delivers leading energy efficiency for all-day battery life
Pro camera system
- The most advanced and versatile Pro camera system puts the equivalent of seven pro lenses in your pocket
- More advanced 48MP Main camera enables super-high-resolution photos, with a new 24MP default for everyday photos and 48MP HEIF for maximum detail
- Main camera supports more focal lengths, so you can choose a default setting between 24 mm, 28 mm, and 35 mm
- Use the pro controls to quickly access 48MP HEIF, 48MP ProRAW, and 12MP ProRAW formats
- Shoot next-generation portraits with incredible color, detail, and low-light performance, and use new Focus and Depth Control to change the focus after you take photos
- Now you can take portraits right in Photo mode—and when iPhone detects a person, dog, or cat, it automatically captures depth information, so you can turn on the portrait effect later
- Thanks to the Photonic Engine, Night mode has better color and detail— even on Night mode portraits enabled by the LiDAR scanner
- iPhone 15 Pro Max has a 5x Telephoto option at 120 mm focal length, the longest optical zoom ever on iPhone, so it’s great for close-ups
- Video has new pro workflows with Log encoding and ACES support
- Features USB-C, the widely recognized standard for charging and data transfer
- Charge iPhone, Mac, iPad, and the latest AirPods Pro with the same USBC cable that comes in the box—and you can even use iPhone to charge your Apple Watch and AirPods
- Supports up to 20x faster speeds with an optional USB 3 cable, so you can make faster transfers to Mac, connect external drives, record ProRes video directly to external storage, and even output 4K60 HDR video2
- Supports Wi-Fi 6E for a connection that’s up to 2x faster3
- iPhone 15 Pro is the first smartphone with a Thread radio, so it can directly connect to Thread devices without requiring a hub4
- Second-generation Ultra Wideband chip enables Precision Finding for Find My friends who own iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models5
Innovative safety features
- Roadside Assistance via satellite enables help for common vehicle issues, even without a cellular or Wi-Fi connection6
- Emergency SOS via satellite enables texting to emergency services6
- Crash Detection can detect a severe car crash and automatically notify emergency services and contacts7
- 20W USB-C Power Adapter, MagSafe cases and MagSafe Charger, AirPods, AirTag, AppleCare+ for iPhone
- 1 Translate action is coming in an update later this year.
- 2 USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required. USB 3 cable sold separately.
- 3 Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
- 4 Coming later this year.
- 5 Ultra Wideband availability varies by region.
- 6 ervice is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
- 7 iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling.