The Troy-Bilt TB200 self-propelled mower reduces mowing effort and features a dependable Prime ‘N Pull Briggs and Stratton engine for easy starting. Single speed front wheel drive makes it easier to maneuver while mowing. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. The TB200 push mower comes with both side discharge chute and mulch kit for disposing of grass clippings. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won’t let you down.
- For questions about service and repair, please call the Troy-Bilt customer service line (800)-828-5500, or reference the Service & Repair Document
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Single speed front wheel drive maneuvers easily and with less effort
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Fully assembled in the box, just unfold the handle
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
- 2-year limited warranty